March 8, 2016

Roadtrip to Leshten





In The Best of 2015 post I mentioned the surprised roadtrip we made for my birthday. It was totally in the last minute, since all my other plans for the day failed. I was a bit disappointed at first, but then really liked how the things turned out. 
It was very short two days trip to Leshten village, where we stayed in a wooden eco house, as I mentioned before, but we had a great weekend spending some time with one another at such a beautiful area.

 
 


These pictures are taken on our first morning there, while we were sipping our morning coffee. Not a bad place to do so, right?
I opted for some comfy and warm clothes (in the end it was late October and we were in the mountains), but still the outfit includes some of my favourite pieces like the warmest boots I own and this bohemian cardigan from H&M.

Blouse - Stradivarius / Cardigan - H&M / Jeans - Pull & Bear / Boots - H&M / Sunglasses - Mango
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig