January 22, 2018

Checked blazer and a captain hat


If you are a fashion addict like me then you probably already know that the checked blazer is a huge trend for some time now. And even though I'm not particularly a 'trends' follower I was more than excited to incorporate that piece of clothing into my wardrobe as well, since I'm a blazer addict too.. But when I started to look for that one perfect checked blazer, it turned out that this was not an easy task at all. It took me several months if I have to be completely honest with you. But eventually, I found the most perfect petit friendly checked blazer two weeks ago, when I was casually checking the sales. So, not only that I finally joined the trend but also didn't spend a fortune, which is a win-win situation for me. The things that really caught my eye were the elegant silhouette and those gorgeous black laces on both sides of the blazer. The minute I tried it on, I knew how I would style it.


I pulled out my favourite captain hat from H&M, the lattest faux leather leggings that I bought recently too and my new biker boots from Pull & Bear, with which I am more than obsessed at the moment! Nothing makes me feel more confident than leather pants and killer boots like these.
When it comes to accessorizing, I would normally add my beloved Pandora jewellery. Jewellery is my most prized accessory and something I put a great deal of thought into because it’s very personal to me. Because of this, and the fact that I am very particular about what I will wear, I don’t change them very often. Also, the thought that every little charm of my bracelets have a meaning is beyond precious to me. With each and every one of them, I’m reminded of the simple triumphs in life. The ones I might otherwise forget. The ones that just make the moment or set a memory – these are the ones I treasure the most.

Captain hat - H&M / Shirt - Esmara by Heidi Klum / Checked blazer - Bershka / Leather pants - Tally Weijl / Biker boots - Pull & Bear / Bag - Mango / Jewellery - PANDORA





This post was featured on Links à la Mode fashion roundup by Independent Fashion Bloggers.
More fashion articles:
SPONSOR: Shopbop, A.P.C., Tumi Bags, Self Portrait Clothing, Fisch, Tohum, IORANE, Modern Overalls, Evening-Ready Bags, Crisp Blouses, Men's KENZO
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig